Workshop taught with or without energy work Instruction.
This twelve-hour Hot Stone course is unique in that it gives you the flexibility to choose your own individual specific dates, days and time preferences to suit your lifestyle and availability. An experiential workshop partnered with one other student or can be taught on a one on one individual basis.
Because of the very gentle application of this therapy, it does not put pressure on the Therapist body and your clients will love it too…
It can be adapted to suit the experienced RMT's, Estheticians but also easy to learn for the novice practitioners who want to start their own healing massage business or add something new to an already existing practice.
Instructions taught with or without the use of energy work.
Hot Stone benefits Your Client Benefits by:
- Deeper Relaxation
- Continuous Heat Therapy
- Increased Relief to Stressed Muscles
- Improved Detoxification
You (the Massage Therapist) Benefits by:
- Saving your fingers from deep work
- Heat Therapy for your own hands
- ncorporating a new tool into your current techniques, and
- Creating a high personalized hot stone massage therapy.
Hot Stone (Category A) = 6 CEU's
This course has qualified for Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) under the Quality Assurance Programme with the College of Massage Therapist of Ontario, Canada.
My workshops are taught on a continual basis as requested. Instructions with or without the use of energy work.
I am recognised instructor with the College of Massage Therapist of Ontario, Canada.Included in the Workshop:
- 12 hour experiential workshop (two days during weekends or weekdays to suit you)
- Individualized if you would like one-on-one instruction (using a model) or partnered with another student
- a comprehensive printed reference manual
- a certificate of achievement
- Tailored to fit your needs and learning style
- Note: Many Spas and Practitioners fee structure is anywhere from $100.00 to $148.00 per 1 hour treatment.